For an unforgettable trip, experience Shangri-La’s hospitality and enjoy romance in the world’s most romantic city.
• One-night accommodation in one of 100 rooms and suites
• Daily American breakfast, served in room or at La Bauhinia resturant in the heart of the hotel
• Romantic welcome, including a bottle of champagne, red fruit and a selection of chocolates
• Complimentary overnight valet parking
• Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi access
From EUR 740 per night
Valentine’s Day Dinner at L’Abeille
Enjoy a romantic and gastronomic dinner at L’Abeille.
SPIDER CRAB AND CAVIAR WITH SHELLFISH / CHAMPAGNE JELLY
ROASTED SEA SCALLOPS WITH PUMPKIN AND BLACK TRUFFLES
STEWED SEA BASS AND « MATIGNON » OF GREEN ASPARAGUS FROM PROVENCE
“AIGUILLETTES” OF CHICKEN AND STEAMED EARLY VEGETABLES WITH “ALBUFERA” SAUCE
“ROVE” GOAT CHEESE AND DRIED FRUITS WITH PINE HONEY
MILLEFEUILLE OF “BOURBON” VANILLA CREAM AND WILD STRAWBERRIES
HEARTS OF PINK GRAPEFRUIT WITH GRATED CHOCOLATE
Price: EUR 390 per person, including a bottle of pink Champagne* Amour de Deutz 2006
Date: 14 February 2015
Time: from 7.30pm
Contact the Shangri-La Hotel, Paris on (+33 1) 5367 1998 quoting ‘Victor’ to treat your loved one to this fantastic offer.
SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, PARIS ANNOUNCES
THE ARRIVAL OF EXECUTIVE CHEF
Paris, 20 October 2014 – Talented French Chef, Christophe Moret, joins Shangri-La Hotel, Paris as Executive Chef in January 2015.
Bringing with him more than twenty years of experience in French gastronomy and his own style, Christophe has previously worked with Chef Bruno Cirino at Saint Jean-de-Luz Grand Hotel and then at Château Eza, before teaming up with Chef Jacques Maximin at the Nice Théâtre in 1989. He also held posts alongside the renowned Chef Alain Ducasse, starting in 1990 at the three-star restaurant, Louis XV in Monaco.
Christophe’s open-mindedness and curiosity then led him to the Royal Monceau and 59 Poincaré as Sous-Chef. Later in 1998, he became Head Chef at Spoon, Food & Wine in Paris, where he excelled at blending tastes and flavours from all over the world. In 2003 he became Head Chef at the three-star restaurant, Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée. After seven years there, the doors to the famed Lasserre opened for him, where he joined as Head Chef of the two Michelin Star restaurant. Christophe will now join Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, bringing with him a wealth of creativity and a new wave to the hotel’s culinary offerings.
Terms and Conditions for Parisian Romance Offer
This offer is available from 30 Jan 2015 through 30 Sep 2015
1. Rates are in EUR and based on double occupancy per room, per night. VAT and service charges are included. A Visitor Tax of 1.50 EUR per night will be charged per adult in supplement.
2. Offer is subject to availability.
3. Accommodation guarantee and reservations policies apply.
4. Offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
For an unforgettable Valentine’s day, we invite you to taste our Valentine’s day special dinner in our Gastronomic Restaurant l’Abeille.
Terms and Conditions for Valentine’s Day Dinner at L’Abeille
This offer is available on 14 Feb 2015.
1. Alcohol can damage your health. Please drink reasonably. In accordance with article L.33242-1 of the “Code de la Santé Publique”, it is forbidden to sell alcoholic beverages to minors.
2. Offer is subject to availability. Booking is required.
3. Rates are in euros, per person and include VAT and service charges.
Share this Post