The countdown to Europe’s premier start-up event and global gathering of tech talent is on
30th Nov – 01st Dec 2017
One of the biggest events in the tech-world calendar, last year’s Slush played host to 2,300 start-ups, 1,100 investors and 600 journalists from 130 countries, cementing its reputation as the ultimate industry networking event on the continent.
Get a headstart on Slush 2017 and book your flights with Victor, Internet-category winner at the Deloitte UK Tech Fast 50 awards and a Deloitte EMEA Tech Fast 500 brand.
According to a joint study by MIT, Stanford University and Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, 90% of VCs say direct flights increase interaction with their portfolio companies and help them better understand their activities – making Slush a must for tech’s top-tier investors, executives and media alike.
Slush + Victor is the smart choice in a smart industry: plan your passage to the tech world’s main event today.
Fly with Victor to Slush, Helsinki, from over 40,000 airports worldwide on the aircraft and schedule of your choice.
If you’re Stateside, why not book your seat on the exclusive Slush non-stop return flight from San Francisco?
Grazy – Earlybird price: $5,500 (usually $7,000)
– 2 days Slush Pass of your choice
– Return Flights (SFO-HEL-SFO)
– Slush Matchmaking Tool
– Access to Meeting Area – Official evening events
– Full access to Slush Startup Data
– Transportation from the airport
– Pre-trip support from Slush (help with accommodation, event info etc.)
Finsane – Earlybird price: $7,500 (usually $9,500)
Everything in the Grazy package, plus:
– Personal Concierge Service
– Personal Driving Service to the Slush 100 Exclusive Dinner
– Private Working Lounge at the venue
– Access to Slush Matchmaking Tool
Share this Post